The report below provides a brief overview of some of our work in the Zennström Climate Change Leadership Initiative exploring the relationship between internationalisation and sustainability agendas in the contemporary university. It reports on a short programme of desk research by the team and a workshop bringing together university leadership, students, faculty and administrative staff. It identifies key tensions, possibilities, and routes towards achieving more sustainable internationalisation strategies in universities. The report has been compiled rapidly to respond to current debates and is intended as the basis for wider discussion. We are keen to hear from colleagues elsewhere to help develop these ideas further.
- Low carbon energy narratives and futures in Africa: Dissonant times?
- New Research: ‘climate progressive’ nations fall far short of Paris-compliant pathways
- Transforming Public Education in a time of COVID-19
- Keri Facer: Reconnecting the civic university with the climate agenda
- Legacy 17: Learning For Change