The report below provides a brief overview of some of our work in the Zennström Climate Change Leadership Initiative exploring the relationship between internationalisation and sustainability agendas in the contemporary university. It reports on a short programme of desk research by the team and a workshop bringing together university leadership, students, faculty and administrative staff. It identifies key tensions, possibilities, and routes towards achieving more sustainable internationalisation strategies in universities. The report has been compiled rapidly to respond to current debates and is intended as the basis for wider discussion. We are keen to hear from colleagues elsewhere to help develop these ideas further.
- Do you want to influence the sustainable development of UU’s physical milieu?
- Report: Internationalisation and Sustainability at Universities
- Reimagining Climate Change – Winter Sparklets
- Universities and the SDGs? Beyond cherry-picking to coherent, cross-institutional action
- Två år med svenska koldioxidbudgetar Konferens i Uppsala den 4-5 november 2019