Climate change leadership is a dynamic field, crossing disciplinary and societal boundaries, with the aim of catalysing innovative and bold approaches to meet the complex challenges of a changing climate. Focused around a 10-year series of visiting professorships, the Zennström Climate Change Leadership initiative acts as a catalyst for public debate, research and education to directly address some of the most challenging questions that climate change poses to humanity. The series of professorships has been enabled by a generous donation from Zennström Philanthropies and was inaugurated in the Spring of 2015, establishing a world-leading initiative in Climate Change Leadership that is unique in both Sweden and internationally. We are now accepting Expressions of Interest for the fourth visiting professor.
- New Research: ‘climate progressive’ nations fall far short of Paris-compliant pathways
- Transforming Public Education in a time of COVID-19
- Keri Facer: Reconnecting the civic university with the climate agenda
- Legacy 17: Learning For Change
- Do you want to influence the sustainable development of UU’s physical milieu?