This is a link to the video Keri made for her Nov 14th Keynote to the Transforming Higher Education for the Future (IAU) Conference in Puebla, Mexico. Based on her longer inaugural lecture (see below) she talks about how the interdependence of the SDGs requires universities to come up with new cross-institutional responses, and makes some proposals for what these might be.
- Low carbon energy narratives and futures in Africa: Dissonant times?
- New Research: ‘climate progressive’ nations fall far short of Paris-compliant pathways
- Transforming Public Education in a time of COVID-19
- Keri Facer: Reconnecting the civic university with the climate agenda
- Legacy 17: Learning For Change