Blog post by Zennström Professor Keri Facer on the Higher Education Policy Institute addressing the UPP Foundation Civic University Commission’s recent report on how universities can successfully serve in the 21st century. Climate change was a glaring omission in this report, as Keri writes.
- New Research: ‘climate progressive’ nations fall far short of Paris-compliant pathways
- Transforming Public Education in a time of COVID-19
- Keri Facer: Reconnecting the civic university with the climate agenda
- Legacy 17: Learning For Change
- Do you want to influence the sustainable development of UU’s physical milieu?